This is the website of Bobby Jones.
Our postal address is
2625 North Berkeley Lake Road NW, Suite 100
Duluth, GA 30096
We can be reached via email at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 1.888.776.0076.
This Policy is effective on 12/4/21.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's IP address, but not the email address (where possible). We collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website.
We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third-party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as a mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to send you these marketing offers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out. Methods we use include:
- Cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser);
- Web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit our website, or open an email we send to you);
- Website and mobile application log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website and mobile application).
Information we collect
We collect information relating to your interactions and transactions with our company. These include:
- Contact Information, such as name, address, telephone number
- Purchase data, such as the items you order, shipment and payment information, and contact information
- Preference information, such as your mailing and email preferences
- Profile and account information, such as your account login and password, items saved in your shopping cart, and product review information
- Demographic information, which may include age or birthdate, gender, ZIP code, and other information about you
- Call recordings, including information you share with us while on the phone with a customer service representative
- Device and browsing information, such as device type, browser type, IP address, internet service provider information, how you navigate our website, and the items you view, put in your cart, or purchase
How we use your information
- Process and ship your order and communicate with you about the order
- Personalization of your experience, such as showing you items you may like, and keeping you signed in
- Marketing and advertising, such as sending catalogs and mailers, email messages, and customizing the marketing and advertising we show you
- For our business purposes, such as to operate our business as needed, to maintain our accounts and records, and for research to improve the way we conduct business
How we share your information
- Other reputable companies may receive your information to send you related catalog mailings. See below how you can request to be removed.
- Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us, that help us market or advertise to you (including co-branded marketing and advertising), or that provide products or services to you.
- Additional third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for the legal and safety purposes described under the “How We Use Information” Section above, or otherwise to help prevent harm or fraud to us, you, our customers, or other third parties. We also may share personal information with third parties upon your request or with your approval, though we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Unsubscribe from email correspondence
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of a marketing email, sending us email at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address. If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
Unsubscribe from mailings
You may receive mailings from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Your Phone Number
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Online Advertising and Third Party Companies
Purchases made through our website or mobile app that customers choose to ship to locations outside of the United States are made from Borderfree, Inc. (“Borderfree”), not Bobby Jones. Personal information that you provide in connection with website or mobile application orders that ship outside of the United States is provided to Borderfree, not Bobby Jones, though Borderfree may share this information with us. If you have questions about Borderfree’s privacy practices, please contact Borderfree (www.borderfree.com).
If you provide personal information through our website separate from a purchase, you agree that the personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United States of America and any other country or jurisdiction at our sole discretion. The laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information in the United States or other countries or jurisdictions in which we transfer or process personal information may be different than the laws and protections in your country.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them , a description of information that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by sending us email us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office.